||Sales Volume ($)
||Exclusive Royalty Rate
||Non-Exclusive Royalty Rate
Regular Exclusive Agreement
As an Author at our Marketplaces, you are can get 60 to 70% of the amount of each sale, should you choose our Exclusive Authoring plan. Being an Exclusive Author means that you cannot sell your items offered at NetrinoMedia anywhere else. Please note that the limitation applies only to the items offered at this Web site, not to all of your work.
We think that this exclusivity helps our store to stand out in the crowd and ensures that buyers can find truly unique items here.
All new authors get a 60 percent royalty, but as their sales volume goes up, so does the percentage. That means that the more you sell, the more you earn!
FAQ FOR SELLERS / DESIGNERS
How do I benefit from using your store for selling my items?
- You get a 60 to 85% royalty for each of your items sold.
- We support a number of payment systems to make it easier for you to receive the money for your items.
- By putting your products on sale in our store, you make them accessible to many people frequenting our website, we have a lot of registered members, the first of whom joined us as far back as February 2004.
- We use an extremely secure payment system at our website.
- We keep your content as securely as possible.
- We process, track and report sales for you.
- We have a very simple and easy to use system for uploading your media.
How much money do I get for each of my item sold?
You get a 60 to 85% royalty for each item sold.
How does it work?
- First, you need to register at the Marketplace.
- Then you can submit your content to the catalog, and you pay nothing for that!
- Please note that in order to receive the money for your items sold, you'll have to wait until the total sum of royalties due to you reaches $100 or more.
How often do I get payments?
We pay our sellers once a month, between the 10th and the 15th day of the month, for the sales made in the previous month. For example, you may be paid on April 15th for all the sales you generated in March. Your money will be sent to you via the payment system you have specified in your Profile. Please note that no money is sent until the total sum of royalties due to the seller amounts to at least $100.
How can I send my PayPal or banking details to you?
You can find everything you need to do that in your Settings
. You can enter your PayPal
and/or Moneybookers (Skrill), WebMoney, etc. Please note that we cannot send you the money for your items sold unless you specify some payment method.
Can I start selling my products if I do not have a Paypal account and cannot use Moneybookers or WebMoney, etc., either?
Yes, you can. In this case, you should select the following payment method: Money on Hold. However, please note that we cannot send you the money until we receive your Paypal, Moneybookers, WebMoney or other payment account details.
Why was my products deleted?
We strive to have only the best quality content on offer, so we reserve the right to remove any items we deem inappropriate for our catalog.
When uploading any items to our store, you must meet the following requirements:
How do I track my sales?
Can I remove/edit my items?
Yes, you can do it any time you want. Click 
to edit you model; click [delete]
, to remove it. You can do that on the item's page or in the My Items
Can I change my nickname?
Yes, you can. Go to Settings
page to Username
What should I do to start selling my products?
I need FTP access to upload my models/textures, what should I do?
If you have a lot of products and would like to upload them to the Marketplace, please send an e-mail, with a couple of images attached for our review, to email@example.com
How soon can my product appear in the catalogue?
Immediately, i.e. right after you submitted it to our store. However, please note that we review all submissions to ensure high quality.
How can I increase the sales of my products?
Please open a new ticket at the Support
page and describe the problem in detail, we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.
Do you provide Chargeback Protection for your sellers?
Yes, we do, provided that you are qualified for that: We offer Chargeback Protection for up to 3 fraudulent purchases per month, but only for Top
and Featured Sellers